Thursday, September 1, 2011

well, I've made it to day 6 of my hundred days of dinosaurs project. I 'm glad I didn't pre-emp the project by committing to a post EVERY day, but I'll do the best I can to keep it going. I wish the post could be modified so that you could scroll down to advance the story, rather than up, but evidently that's not in the cards.
I've been thinking a bit about Gus and am not really sure what kind of dinosaur he is; probably a velociraptor, but I'm open to other ideas from any dinosaur afficianados out there! ....maybe he'll grow into an Allosaurus, who knows?

3 comments:

  1. Looks to me like a compsognathus, but he could also turn out to be a baby allosaurus.

    Keep it up! Can't wait to see where he ends up! :-)

    HONK -

    Lluís

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call a velociraptor that sleeps all day?


    A dino-SNORE!

    ReplyDelete